Need help on Website Design

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are any of you in the website design business? Or have any of you recently had a new website designed? We need to update ours and I am looking for some direction... Questions like... what should I expect to pay for a complete new website with all the bells and whistles? Know anyone that is great at website design that could point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Jerry

V

Venomiss

Are any of you in the website design business? Or have any of you recently had a new website designed? We need to update ours and I am looking for some direction... Questions like... what should I expect to pay for a complete new website with all the bells and whistles? Know anyone that is great at website design that could point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Jerry

Contact Don Boston-He has helped with this site along with countless others.
I will get a PM out to you with his contact information(from Chris).

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spec everything. You say "all the bells n whistles" and I'm betting you have no idea how many bells and whistles a website can have.

You can get some college kid to knock out something simple for $1000.

From there the sky is the limit. Initial consultation alone can exceed 1K.

Shoot me some pm's if you want some free advice.

SRT²

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck,

I have a company that has been developing sites for some time now. I will be more than happy to help you out pointing you in the right direction.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depending on what you're looking for, I have some contacts in Asia that would do it dirt cheap.