Need Help with Perfect Park 7000

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for help with my lift (Perfect Park 7000). I tried calling Lifts Unlimited but i never get a call back.

I need to find someone int he San Diego area that can give the lift a tune-up. It catches in one corner when trying to lower my GTS just about every time, so now i have to have two people to lower the car.

Any help is apprecieted, thanks.

Steve

Last edited:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Inspect all pulleys...AND, re-level your lift when it is unloaded by adjusting the cables (turn nut at top of each leg) til all four corners are exactly the same as compared to the safety stop bars on each leg.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If yours is like the one I just installed myself, you will need to do the following:

- Remove the car from the lift
- Set the lift on the mechanical locks 1/2 way up and give slack to the cables
- Get a 4' level and determine the high corner of the lift
- Adjust the remaining corners to achieve level in all directions.

You may need to readjust the cables after this. It is done the same way with the mechanical locks in the unlocked position.

Last edited:

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

I have a pro park 7 that I beleive is from the same company. I can't think of the distributors name, but their in Temecula. I have them service my lift every 2 years. Try a google search and give them a call.

Mike

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Everyone. I found the folks in Temecula and they are coming next week to give it a 'tune up'. Appreciate all the help.

For future reference here is the group i contacted: Direct Lift - Automotive Lift, Motorcycle Lift, 4 Post Lift, 2 Post Lift, Hobbyist Lift

Their local office is in Temecula.

Steve

Good deal. The lift I bought is a Direct Lift, so the technician should do something similar to what I listed above, since that is how it is explained in the instructions from Direct Lift.