Need info on Viper on Ebay in Illinois

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might want to ask a member from IL VCA to check ot out for you.
I personally would buy from Roanoke motors in IL.
You could be assured all is correct on the car, even buy sight unseen. John is highly regarded in the Viper community:)

Feel free to pm me if you need assistance.

Leslie
Northern IN.

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good price for the amount of mods done to the car. I would call Doug Levins and see if he remembers the car (if he did the install).

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like a great price for a tight car with those mods. Maybe too good, make sure to have a trusted source check on it.....post this in the IL VCA board and maybe one of the brothers there will help you out.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldnt buy a bicycle from Exotic Motors. They have multiple Vipers that I know where previously wrecked but they do not disclose that info in their ads. They are very shady so be very careful and dont buy anything from these guys without looking it over yourself.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldnt buy a bicycle from Exotic Motors. They have multiple Vipers that I know where previously wrecked but they do not disclose that info in their ads. They are very shady so be very careful and dont buy anything from these guys without looking it over yourself.

AGREED! Wife and I went here to look at some 08 coupes. Found a car that I was interested in, but place seemed pretty shady. I actually ventured in through the wrong door prior and seen some things going on that was very unprofessional.

Don't put money down until you see that thing in person.

Hahaha, well now I went back and looked at the link you actually posted. This car was for sale when I was there about 2-3 months ago. Notice the funky double spoiler??? (you will get teased for that one if you care). I don't remember a whole lot about this car as I was looking at Gen IV, but this was one funky car. I believe it has the old tires. I don't recall how old the tires were on there but something thing funky as the car is suppose to be making a ton of horse power I'd think you would have PS2 or INVO, or something better. I also didn't care for the side splitters but nothing on front and having the splitter on the rear. Car also seemed to have some funky widow gaps.

Salesmen seemed okay, but did seem like the type that would beat the hell out of a car before selling.

-Tim

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Piper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fangs 10 Thank you for looking at the car.My main interest in the car is because who the builder is. Although such an extreme build with almost 50,000 miles I'm wondering if the motor has much life left. What condition was the body and interior?

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was in there a week ago. This car was buried in the back with a pound of dust on it. I even mentioned it to the saleman. I wouldn't buy a mini bike off these guys. Ive looked at 7 cars there over 3 years. Only 1 car was clean. And that orange ACR THEY have has been beat to death. Looked at that as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc