Need More Power

Konstantin82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I enjoy reading all your posts, anyway wanted to add a little more power and right now it's stock, any one ever heard of vipair claiming to add 45% cold air flow??? What could I add on and not spend to much money. Looking to add a little more hp. Thanks guys.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tubes and filters (I have a set of SB filters for sale $50) and are the most common starter upgrades(typical pick up is with tubes and filters is about 15-20 RWHP), but from there is becomes an obsession :2tu: Then it goes Catback, Headers, 1.7 rockers, rear gear change, Supercharger, NOS etc. :D :D At least, thats the way it went for me ;)

JeffM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tubes and filters (I have a set of SB filters for sale $50) and are the most common starter upgrades(typical pick up is with tubes and filters is about 15-20 RWHP), but from there is becomes an obsession :2tu: Then it goes Catback, Headers, 1.7 rockers, rear gear change, Supercharger, NOS etc. :D :D At least, thats the way it went for me ;)

When you gonna step up and get the TT setup Mikey??? :p

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I enjoy reading all your posts, anyway wanted to add a little more power and right now it's stock, any one ever heard of vipair claiming to add 45% cold air flow??? What could I add on and not spend to much money. Looking to add a little more hp. Thanks guys.

Do a search on Vipair. Then take the next 3 days off work to read the thread.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

When you gonna step up and get the TT setup Mikey??? :p

Hey Jeff,
for now, I'm happy with the little Roeracing setup :D , I may step it up a little in the future with a better flowing setup, but for now I'm content :2tu:

kARLUG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed a vipair setup on Ebay. If you have to have it check it out. The press on this product has been unbelievably bad. Probably a waste of money.

OP
OP
K

Konstantin82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont want to buy something that dosnt work just wanted to see if any one recently drove with one on and if it actually worked, anyway today I purchased K&N filters and smooth tubes, my first performance upgrade. Any other ideas on adding power, maybe and exhaust system???

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960