Need new rotors-Brembos

Mighty GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just got a set of EBC greens and want to do the poser rotor mod.
I have heard the Eradispeeds are on backorder. I can only muster up the
scoobies for the fronts right now, but I have been looking at the Brembo
crossdrilled rotors for around 385.00 bucks. Anybody have these? COmments,
etc.? Thanks.

Reaction score
Have 'em on my '97 GTS Venom 650R. They stop OK and don't fade like the stock ones. I'd recommend them for the street. I would be a little more selective if I were to looking for a race application. Cross drilling would not be my first choice. Remember though, what's good for the track ain't necessarily good for the street! A full front Brembo brake setup will probably run you a lot more than you are willing to spend.

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for a grand you can have my rotors and calipers.......Just upgraded to Full Stop Techs...PM me if you are interested

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The brembos are a great brake rotor for the street!

I bought the cross drilled sport rotors and low dust brembo pads from Snakeoyl and they have worked great with absolutely no dust. I have put maybe 500 miles on them since the install and have yet to clean my HRE's. (Unlike the stock brake pads and rotors, my wheels were brown after about 50 miles.)

One thing I did do though is I had a local plating shop strip the factory brembo zinc chromate (kind of a gold color) in lieu of a standard zinc washing (silver color) so that when you see them beneath the wheels they look nicer.

All told with the rotors, pads, and plating I paid less than a new set of Eradispeeds (rotors only). That to me was worth it all by itself.

Here is a picture when I first mounted them up:

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang