Need some help finding a Viper

OSUbrew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well since i found out the Viper i was supposed to get next weekend had been in an accident before, i guess i'll look for a different one. It ***** because i already had my plane tickets and was looking forward to it.

Anyone know of any Vipers for sale in great shape that haven't been in an accident for under $55,000 and low miles?

I'm looking for:

97 Blue and White GTS
99 Black and Silver GTS or ACR
01 Sapphire Blue and Silver GTS or ACR

Preferrably stock or close to it.

V

venms96

Sorry your deal didn't go thru, smart decision though. There were a lot of posts dealing with your drive home.....

I'm sure if you look in the Classifieds here, Ebay, Autolocater, Collector Car Trader on-line, Hemmings and the numerous other places to buy a Viper, you will find what you are looking for.

Good Luck.

venms96

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That really does ****, Have a corndog you'll feel better. LOL I found mine right here in the classifieds and am very happy with the deal!
E BAY has a large selection and you can e mail the seller with a firm offer if they'll sell it now! Turn those tables "cash is king".

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well since i found out the Viper i was supposed to get next weekend had been in an accident before, i guess i'll look for a different one. It ***** because i already had my plane tickets and was looking forward to it.

Anyone know of any Vipers for sale in great shape that haven't been in an accident for under $55,000 and low miles?

I'm looking for:

97 Blue and White GTS

OSU,
What about Forged Horsemans 99 Blk/silver stripe w/8,300 miles? Looks like a nice example and with connely leather...He is asking 55k though... :nana: :nana:

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry your deal fell through......With 55k budget you'll be driving a sweet Viper soon enough....Good luck, and enjoy the search.

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought someone bought Forged Horseman's Viper. Is it still for sale?

I'm looking for:

97 Blue and White GTS

OSU,

What about Forged Horsemans 99 Blk/silver stripe w/8,300 miles? Looks like a nice example and with connely leather...He is asking 55k though... :nana: :nana:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc