Need to borrow a set of Drag Radials for Columbus

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone got a pair mounted I can use, rent? Got to run DOT radials in the Geniue Street Class of the Viper/Vet shootout in Columbus. All I have is M/T bias tires.
I'm in Akron Oh

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a set of 18's on rims that you can use, all you have to do is come and get 'em. When and what is the race? I may be able to get out there.

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Jason!! Are going to be at the Columbus OH race Sept 18? It's the American Supercar Shootout in conjunction with the NSCA World Finals. If not it probably won't be worth the effort to ship them over. But thanks.
http://www.rollingthunderz.com/ascc.html

American Supercar Shootout is that A.S.S. for short? :) :p ;)

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I should be there but can't help you with the tires.

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think I might go to this race. I'll know for sure by Monday.

I hope to get there too. I'm the guy who posted about the 1016 hp tt Z06 on Viper Alley. If you go, you'll get a chance to check it out in person.

Paul

Edgar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Jason!! Are going to be at the Columbus OH race Sept 18? It's the American Supercar Shootout in conjunction with the NSCA World Finals. If not it probably won't be worth the effort to ship them over. But thanks.
http://www.rollingthunderz.com/ascc.html

American Supercar Shootout is that A.S.S. for short? :) :p ;)

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I should be there but can't help you with the tires.

Hey that is American Super Car Challenge so it is ASCC though it would have been funny if it was named that LOL

Edgar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got the car on the trailer and am heading out tomorrow morning. See you all there

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte