Need Trailer in So Cal

Greg D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry, ESE Enterprises Inc. has Sloan Kwik Load open trailers in stock These trailers seem like were made just for the Viper.

ESE Enterprises Inc.
115 W. Main Street
Ontario, Ca. 91762
909-983-4055

OP
OP
A

ACR Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time finding a trailer that will allow me to open my car door after loading. Most dealers tell me to drive up on planks so the door will clear the traler wheel. I really don't want to do that.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Az-Tex trailers in Romoland, CA. 909-928-6683(20 miles west of Hemet) 8.5 X 16.5' car hauler with tilt drivers fender (so you can open the door to get out) 6ft. loading ramps, D rings, storage box, $1600 out the door. JoeB 01, So Cal Rebell and myself all bought the same trailer. The price can't be beat.
Hope this helps
-Jonathan
smile.gif

Dale Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry,
I have a Sloan Kwik Load trailer and I think it could be the answer for you. My Viper is lowered about 3/4 inches and I can still open the door when the car is on the trailer. It's close but it does clear the fender. The nice thing about these trailers is when you load the car; the fenders are never in the way (they slide out of the way). I also load the Z06 sometimes on the same trailer and I have to remove the fender to open the door after that car is loaded. This is not a big problem; the trailer has aluminum fenders that come off with two wing nuts. On and off in a couple of seconds. Hope this helps.
Dale

OP
OP
A

ACR Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all your help. I ended up with the Sloan Kwik load trailer. Ed at ESE Enterprises Inc provided excellent customer service and the trailer is perfect for the Viper.

Larry

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ACR Larry:
Thanks for all your help. I ended up with the Sloan Kwik load trailer. Ed at ESE Enterprises Inc provided excellent customer service and the trailer is perfect for the Viper.

Larry

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Larry how much $$$ did it cost?

OP
OP
A

ACR Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron,

The price was $2995. More than the standard trailer you can get at AZ trailer but less than other tilt trailers. It was a good middle of the road solution for me.