Need Viper for wedding in Gettysburg, PA area

MBSengineer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be getting married in Gettysburg, PA sometime next year and am looking for someone who lives around the area to drive either myself or one of my groomsmen to the reception from the church. I will pay for your time and travel expenses to and from Gettysburg...assuming you don't live too far away.

Interested parties, please email me at [email protected]

Also, if you know of anyone who owns any other Exotics who would be willing to do the same, please have them get in touch with me.

This would really make my day!!

Thanks,
Marc Scott

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marc,

Well next year is quite a ways a way. But depending on when I would not mind helping ya out. Of course you would not have to pay me, since I am only about 45 minutes away.

Even better yet another good idea is a guy in baltimore area, Mark (Zoomie on the forum) rents a gorgeous red GTS. Probably be fun to have it for a day or so if it fit in your schedule. If you searched on the Forum for Zoomie you could find his email and contact him.

Ed

3snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHY not get 40 or50 of us to join in do it for beer and food . your mother law could ride with me. I will tell her how good you where at the bac. party. ok yes we should go to that also.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Were you looking for a GTS or RT, and when is this supposed to take place. I am not that far away either

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
(Why not get 40 or50 of us to join in do it for beer and food.)

I think 3snakes has a excellent idea :2tu:

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ill do it or join it on it if you want a silver rt10. i always let my car be used for stuff, its a blast seeing it in local parades, or a college homecoming, ect

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
geesh, one little clutch problem and now i own a ghettosled, LOL.

dont go getting your ******* all bunged up cause you were a no show friday nite. you coulda had one helluva time.

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
***, you edited it, man, you are getting soft with age, wuss. now you should know my skin is thicker than that, hell i thought it was funny as helll

OP
OP
M

MBSengineer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to have 40-50 Vipers there. I will take anyone's email address, if you are willing to give it to me, and I will be in touch next year.

The more the merrier!

Marc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine