NEED WHEEL HELP!!!!!!!

tommygun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need some help/input. I have a customer interested in an srt10, however, he wants black finished wheels with polished outer edges. I have researched the vendors here and have come up empty. I know I can have any wheel powder coated, but I am trying to avoid a step and added expense. He likes the look of the VCA edition vipers wheels but I can't find them. Please help!!!!!!

Thanks,
Tommy.

SRTaj10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Tommy Kinesis is the way to go. Tell your client they are well worth the wait and go with the black anodized center and polished lip. Check out my photo gallery to get an idea.
-Taj

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Tommy Kinesis is the way to go. Tell your client they are well worth the wait and go with the black anodized center and polished lip. Check out my photo gallery to get an idea.
-Taj

Those black wheels DO look good on your silver car! Hmmmmm...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
-Taj

You have a PM.

Reaction score
I will *****!! I spoke with Alan yesterday and they should ship out to me around the middle of next week. I'll have some shots of them off the car.....and then I should be getting them back on the car near the end of Feb. LOTS of irons in the fire right now....anxious for everything to be done! :)

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tommygun- Check with Bill P or Mark at Woodhouse they matched up my wheels from my VCA Viper to match the Yellow Fever Ram. Look at the post titled Paul Kopicks SRT10 pictures.This should give you & your customer a idea if this is what he wants. :usa: :usa: :usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte