Need WING and SPLITTER please send help!!!

HOGDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In order to complete the transformation to complete POSER I must have new wing and splitter.

PSSST-hey buddy can spare a guy a wing? - If anyone has a GTS RC wing (or better suggestion) and an Autoform front fascia splitter for sale let me know.

It take a month to get one built. I have a bad case of "POSER FEVER" and believe this is the cure!!! Please sent help!!! (Its so bad the Ricers are looking good)

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking of selling my dual plane wing. It's identical to the pic in Adam's post. But It'll probably take a month for you to get it anyway.

OP
OP
H

HOGDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much past the end of the car does it stick out?? My trailer is maxed out if I still want to take a Harley along.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hog, the wing can be removed from the posts if it's in the way. Even the upper wing can be partially detached and swung upwards to give you more room.

Adam, I'd like to restore the GTS to stock and hopefully get a CC in a year or two. If I can find a reasonably priced McCann splitter I'll hang onto it a little longer. I don't like having the wing without the splitter.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
In in the market for a GT2 wing. Really would like to keep under $800 but if its red I might be willing to negotiate.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I would like to have one of their splitter too. I saw them at VOI.7 pretty nice set up.

Are we talking about the same splitter? The McCann splitter really wouldn't work for the street (poser).

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is what I observed at Mid-Ohio last year at Viperdays.

* Many wings/splitters (Mostly Archer). Archer wing was great looking, but race use only (can't open rear hatch, and enough downforce (with splitter) to require new suspension pieces. John Archer told me it creates enough downforce to crush a stock suspension. WOW!!! Need Penske Coil/shock setup.

P.S. - This wing/splitter combo is VERY expensive as well, but from what I understand is the only one that has been wind tunnel tested. Not 100% sure about that statement, but is what someone 'in the know' told me....

**No posers allowed....

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Autoform has much of what you might be looking for. They are listed somewhere on this site.
Good hunting