New '06 SRT-10 features ??

fluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New \'06 SRT-10 features ??

Couple of questions if anyone knows:

I think the new five spoke wheels look really great on the coupe (love that lip as well... no more curbed faces!). As a convertible lover however the bigger question I have is whether or not they will also be available on the 'vert. It would seem to me logical to have only a single wheel for cost purposes so I'm really hoping here.

Also, any word on factory stripes for the 'verts? Now that they have them positioned and the apparatus in place for the coupe I can't see it being difficult to put them on all the Vipers. If indeed I can buy a factory skunk I'll be very happy. :)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: New \'06 SRT-10 features ??

If I had to guess, I would probably say that you wont see factory stripes on the vert. They never did stripes on the RT/10, so I cant see them doing it for the SRT vert. Just my two cents of course.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If I had to guess, I would probably say that you wont see factory stripes on the vert. They never did stripes on the RT/10, so I cant see them doing it for the SRT vert. Just my two cents of course.

hi austin, correct me if i'm wrong but didn't they put stripes on the 96 or 97rt
blue with white, about 43 of them?

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hi austin, correct me if i'm wrong but didn't they put stripes on the 96 or 97rt
blue with white, about 43 of them?

yes, very few were made with blue stripes (white cars).

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Actually more than a few. 721 RTs built in 96, divided between white with blue stripes, black with silver stripes, and the "catsup amd mustard" red cars with yellow wheels and badges. So, white with blue is a pretty easy car to find. Several hundred built at least. In 97 a blue with white stripes RT was built, same colors and stripe pattern as the GTS, only 50 or so of those were built and they are hard to find.