New 10 spokes on my Gen1 Nitto NT05

AndyMac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got my rear tires after a 3.5 week wait. (slack ebay seller) I bought the rims back in the spring, but just purchased the tires now.

You must be registered for see images attach

A few shots from today, still need some center caps.

Here are a couple high res shots.

[media]http://myturboprojects.com/viper/photos/viper_13.jpg[/media]

[media]http://myturboprojects.com/viper/photos/viper_14.jpg[/media]

Car is working well still, haven't turned the boost past 6.5 lbs yet, still breaking in the new tires.

Later,

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good. Why is it that Dodge always seemed to come out with wheels that make each Gen look best for the wrong years?

OP
OP
A

AndyMac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm really happy with them. Call me crazy, but I prefer these over any of the aftermarket options available. The only thing I would consider getting rid of these for would be the SRT 5 spokes.

Later,

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks great.And that moosehead green just makes me wanna come home even more.Next picture needs to have Alpine Bottle cause all i can get in Red Deer is the can junk.lol.they look great.

OP
OP
A

AndyMac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks great.And that moosehead green just makes me wanna come home even more.Next picture needs to have Alpine Bottle cause all i can get in Red Deer is the can junk.lol.they look great.

Thanks, it's actually a Moose Light Lime, which is just Moose Light with lime.. (duh, lol) I'm not a big Moose green fan, but I will find some Alpine cans/bottles for the next photo shoot. ;)

Later,

jason8416

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm really happy with them. Call me crazy, but I prefer these over any of the aftermarket options available. The only thing I would consider getting rid of these for would be the SRT 5 spokes.

Later,

I agree! :drive:

DeLViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Later,

SRT 5 Spokes really do make a difference on these Gen 1

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My NT-05s scared the heck out of me the first few mile I drove the car. It was like driving on grease. But once the rubber cleaned up I really like them. You like yours so far? Did you do 275 or 285 up front?

OP
OP
A

AndyMac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My NT-05s scared the heck out of me the first few mile I drove the car. It was like driving on grease. But once the rubber cleaned up I really like them. You like yours so far? Did you do 275 or 285 up front?

Went with the 275's up front, but they aren't NT05's. I cheaped out cause I was concerned I may not like the NT05's. So far so good though. Are you running NT05's on the front too?

Later,

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you running NT05's on the front too?
Yes I have 285s on the front. Makes the bead-to-wheel interface look a bit different on the front as the 285 fills the 10" wheels more than the 335 fills the 13" wheel, but I get some more braking traction.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang