NEW 2006 COMING IN NEED REPUTABLE DEALER IN DENVER

Sgt Rock

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have a new 2006 SRT being delivered next week and am looking for a reputable dealer in the Denver CO area to service my car. Been a Corvette guy for years :smirk: now going to be a snake guy and am looking forward to it. Thanks for the help. Also any other information that you could pass along to a new owner would be great!

Thanks

Grunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't help you with the Mile High question, but congrats. from a former C6 Z06 owner and new Viper owner.

Be prepared for a much more intense attention getting experience. I hope you're not shy.

TommyLee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To my knowledge, Denver is one of the worst markets for servicing Vipers. All the Dodge stores are corporate owned (Lithia and Auto Nation), with the exception of Christophers and Broadway.

OP
OP
S

Sgt Rock

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is why I wanted some inputs as to where to take it for service as I knew the reputation of a lot of the dealers around here and also why I did not buy here. I was thinking of talking to some Mercedes dealers to see if they could handle the service since they are all the same happy company.

Thanks

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took my Viper to John Elway Dodge on Wadsworth near southwest plaza a few years ago. I think the Viper tech is still there. Other Denver area guys have mentioned the same dealership as far as which one they have gone to.

Christophers has been shut down at least once while being under investigation by the cops.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave is right, I've heard nothing good about Christopher's Dodge World. John Elway is probably the way to go.
If you want to drive up to Greeley to have it delivered I know most of the guys at the dealership up here. The service manager is a Viper owner/racer and I'm sure he'd be happy to help. Let me know!

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lucky for me I have Dave at Roanoke Motors where I just bought my new 06 vert only 25 miles from my house. He is one of the best viper techs on the planet!!! :2tu: :headbang: :2tu: :headbang: :D

Sorry that you don't have a Dave close to you :mad:

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever you do, stay FAR away from Northglen Dodge.

Worst service I've ever had on any vehicle ever.

OP
OP
S

Sgt Rock

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input guys, so it seems there is not a lot of choices around here unfortunatly. Hopefully when my car gets here next week I can start meeting some of you and compare notes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi