New 345 35/18 Mickey Thompson drag radials for sale

petersz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have two brand new Mickey Thompson drag radials for sale. They are P345 35/18's. They were only mounted on rims and test fitted on my car. They didn't fit so I am selling them. My loss is your gain! These are the stickiest drag radials out there.

I'm selling both for $450. I live in the Seattle area if you'd like to pick them up or PM me and I'll get you a shipping price.

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 27

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Redsnake
They fit great. Really fill the wheel well. My 01 is lowered also. I have my highway tires on the car now. You can come over and try 'em on if you want. I still have some BFGs mounted also. You can do your own comparison.

I like the MTs much better. Feel much better in turns that the BFGs..
The bite is better also....IMO

m_011.jpg

m_010.jpg

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Redsnake
They fit great. Really fill the wheel well. My 01 is lowered also. I have my highway tires on the car now. You can come over and try 'em on if you want. I still have some BFGs mounted also. You can do your own comparison.

I like the MTs much better. Feel much better in turns that the BFGs..
The bite is better also....IMO

m_011.jpg

m_010.jpg

Treesnake, those look great! How much and how is your GTS lowered. Right now I have Eibachs. Do you think they will fit?

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Treesnake, those look great! How much and how is your GTS lowered. Right now I have Eibachs. Do you think they will fit?

Hey SIMMS

My car is lowered with Eibachs'. They should fit. These are Forgelines (WC3) with "stock" offset. The tires are about an inch from the inner fender. I have about 100 miles on them and no rubs or cuts.

PETERSZ... What type of wheel didn't fit?

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Treesnake. I'll have to run a rear rim that will clear Stoptechs. Have you launched the car hard at a track to see if they rub?

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to run 1/2 inch spacers with the OEM 18s (Big Brake upgrade). Do you think these tires will clear with the spacers on there too?:dunno:

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you install longer wheel studs with those spacers?

I don't know. They were already on there when I bought it.

My car was owned by an engineer at Chrysler and the mods were all done correctly, so they probably were. :2tu:

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Treesnake. I'll have to run a rear rim that will clear Stoptechs. Have you launched the car hard at a track to see if they rub?

Unfortunately.... No, I haven't launched over 2500 rpms.
No issues yet.

You are right though. The tires will "grow" somewhat on a hard launch

OP
OP
P

petersz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys, I still have the tires. They were mounted on some 13" wide wheels but were never driven on. I just placed them in the wheelwell of my car. What didn't work for me was the overall tire height so I ordered some BFG 345 30/18's. These worked much better on my application, a mini-tubbed fox Mustang.

I currently have the tires listed on ebay, and I think they will go tonight. The reserve is $350. I initially listed them for local pickup only so there is no shipping attached to the auction, but like the listing reads I will send you shipping costs if you send me your zip code. I've quoted someone in New York and someone in Florida $140 insured straight off of the UPS website.

Take a look, here is a link to the ad. The auction ends 6pm Pacific time tonight. Currently the highest bid is $20 and I do have 100% positive feedback.

Thanks and good luck.

2-345/35-18 Mickey Thompson ET Street Drag Radial Tires:eBay Motors (item 280364678296 end time Jul-05-09 18:00:00 PDT)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang