New autoform top for RK

V

Venomiss

This is the brand new autoform top our secretary Ron Kooser just received for his Viper.
Looks very good and he will have it painted to match the stripes in the next few weeks.

meetingkcviper6.jpg

The rear window looks streamlined and fits well.

meetingkcviper5.jpg

meetingkcviper4.jpg

This is a nice addition and Ron also received his front fascia that will be put on too.
Both parts came in big boxes to his house the day of the meeting.
It's nice to be retired from driving trains. More time for Viper events says Ron.:)

meetingkcviper3.jpg

Viper RR

VCA Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I have the top getting painted with stripes right now and I also bought a splitter from autoform. After one of our Kansas City members puts on the stoneguard clear bra I'll get it on the car. These are some quality parts and I have nothing to say but praise for Autoform.
RK

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the first top of that design on my SRT. Fabulous top but a bit of a squeaker (if he finds the solution to the clicks and squeaks let me know). I kept the top on much of the summer due to the look and ease of cleaning the car.

100_3592.jpg

100_3584.jpg

100_3731.jpg

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

I have the top getting painted with stripes right now and I also bought a splitter from autoform. After one of our Kansas City members puts on the stoneguard clear bra I'll get it on the car. These are some quality parts and I have nothing to say but praise for Autoform.
RK

It's good to see you on the boards RK! We want pictures and see an avatar from you when you get the car all together.:2tu: Your big shindig coming up will be perfect for a few hundred pictures.:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen