New Board Layout *****

Henry Cone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm usually pretty easy going about this board, it's layout, and all of the stuff that goes on around it and on it but I think that this new layout is lousy. No, that is an understatement p it *****. It would appear to be driving distinctions between owners that we don't need. So I don't think that we should have a separate section for Chapter 3 cars...

I also don't think that the new name for the formerly "Off Topic" section is appropriate either. Better moderation without a name change would have been appropriate. But if we must change the name then we need one more appropriate that what we have now. I actually believe something as simple as Viper Related and Non-Viper would have been simple and clear enough for everyone to understand.

Let's keep it simple here - let's not try to get fancy and screw up a good thing....

Tenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Y'know, Baconi, there's always the option of addressing some of the concerns as opposed to combating them. Then, for a guy who has obliviously endured an internet wedgie for the past few days, your method of response is understandable.

Seems Barney Fife saw fit to make Otis a deputy and, placing entertaiment value at a premium above organization and professionalism, I don't have a problem with that. Matter of fact, in the interest of consistency (and since we're into polls of late) I vote IEAT and FRANKKK for moderators.

BTW, lack of importance aside, I've always preferred Jay's original format for the board. But I guess we'll just have to be content to have Baconi pushing in stools at the Viper Bar and Grill. Could a more blind reference for "Off Topic" exist?

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(in a whisper)

Why don't we just have a poll on whether or not Gen I/II should be separated from Gen III?

Thanks,

Jeff

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte