New Car

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Just concluded a purchase agreement with Bill P. for a new White Mamba # 200/200. This will be my forth Viper and I'm so excited I can hardly type. Delivery is scheduled for next Wednesday. Bill P. is great to work with, Direct, honest, and very creditable. There won't be much sleep over the next few days! Allan :)

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allen, please post some pics when you get the car! If you can't, e-mail them to me and I'll post them. Good luck with your Mamba! :2tu:

SERPENT INDIANA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats :2tu:

....they are beautiful....I have bought 6 new Vipers and 4 new Prowlers from Bill and Bob.....you will NOT be disappointed....post pix when you can...

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I looked at #63 today at a dealer in W. Palm Beach, Fl. Nice looking car, but they added a market adjustment based on availablity which brought the sticker price to $99,000. They were not going to budge either. They also had one black and one red srt-ram with a sticker of $58,000 each.
I will be keeping my GTS, thank you very much is what I told them!
They must be smoking some pretty good **** in that place.

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
Today was my first outing with the Mamba. What a great time, had the top down, driving country roads, listing to the rumble of the engine, what a great ride! It can only get better from here. Will play my favorite ***** Nelson Tape next time. Allan

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked at #58 in Phoenix, do you think the red is too much and do you think that the red will collect lots of dirt? Bob

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
doctorbob, The Red is very nice, not overdone in my opinion, and should be as easy to keep clean as any other color. This car is really nice out on the road, with the top up or down.I'm very happy with it. Allan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness