new custom 3d 2 tone chrome badges for MGW gas caps and glove boxes>>>

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well ever since we have been making the gts gas caps and the rt10 and gts glove boxes i have been not too thrilled with the cloissonne badging. the silver and steel grey and graphite were never the same from run to run and since we bought these thru chrysler we had no other choices.

SOOOO....

i have finally started making my own emblems. they are 3D with VERY nice detailed scaling in the back and instead of glass filling i am leaving them open to give a very deep look. the top surface is high polished and the background is satin finished to give a truly amazing look that compliments BOTH our satin and chrome billet pieces. they really look amazing in person. each badge is also triple chrome plated .

i will still offer the 3 major viper colors of red blue and yellow but these will be the choice from now on for the other colors. in my opinion even if i had a yellow car i will still get these . they look so much nicer than the cloissonne!!!

here are a few pics of the glove box. i will post the gas cap soon. i know alot of people wanted a gas cap that was not colored or looked all chrome and this will be perfect for them too.

You must be registered for see images

regards
george

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
george is that my glove box i'm looking at that i ordered yesterday,lol. hope
so because it looks great. also looking forward to getting all the items i ordered, will post pics when installed.

MGW :2tu:

TOM