New Dash kit

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just finished installing this new urban metal(brushed aluminum)dash kit. I have the center console, center glove box and door handles done. I was looking for another piece that fits over the tach. and speedo. If anyone knows someone that can make such a piece, please let me know. I need to know how to post some pics. i have of the kit. thanks

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey PRVT JET
Call Randy at Zero Altitude Flight. He did all my interior including dash door, handles, center console, gauges, speakers, ashtray. Beautiful work. Tel. # 203-460-4202.
Sorry I don't have pics for you. I'm just finishing all my mods and then I'll post.

adam

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was hoping to see some pictures. Can somebody post some???
I'm in the process of shopping for a dash kit and would like to see different ones.

Max

Reaction score
I didn't think I had time to do these...but since Max asked! :)

236.jpg

239.jpg

OP
OP
P

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey vipermad, thanks for all your help i really appreciate it. I guess next time we need something done quick well just have max ask you.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In both cases of aluminum dash-kit pieces, are they simply glued on? 3M sticky on the back or what? If they are glued on, would they not simply get all gooey, and slide down...if the temperature were to rise too high? Like in areas where temperatures get to be over a hundred? As in the desert. Just curious, since I live in the desert. It often reaches 120 in the summer. Thanks.

You must be registered for see images

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daffy,

Never had a sliding problem even in 90+ temps and way above that in a sealed black interior car. Unless of course your playing Coolio on the radio.. Slide, Slide, Slipity Slide :D

_Niz_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK you rappers, so where can I find it?? I really like the piece the encompasses the gauges and vents all in one.

_Niz_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. That is still not what I want. I will have to contact them tomorrow and see if they have the piece that encompasses it all.

OP
OP
P

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
mine was made by superior dash, i called jon b at parts rack and he got it for me, call him360-837-3937. this kit is called urban metal, its real. i'm looking for a piece that goes aroung the speedo and the tach with the same material.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4