New! Direct Fit High Flow Metallic Substrate Cat Assembly w/ Flex Pipe for 2003-2006!

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: New! Direct Fit High Flow Metallic Substrate Cat Assembly w/ Flex Pipe for 2003-2

This should work on a 08, the production 03-06 cats are the same except for a little longer flange on the cat outlet to keep the side exhaust more rigid (no crossover). The 03-06 production cats will fit an 08.

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: New! Direct Fit High Flow Metallic Substrate Cat Assembly w/ Flex Pipe for 2003-2

Great news Dan, thanks for the input!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No problem... Car is due to go in next week.

Nadar, can I ask you to report on how laud it is compared to your current setup which is similar to mine except I have the Paxton

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Got them mounted today. Awesome sound and much cooler than just the corsa. I take the car to the dyno in a few weeks to see what kind of power I am making now. I did a run two weeks ago and will compare the two.

Thanks Sean for a great product.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Got them mounted today. Awesome sound and much cooler than just the corsa. I take the car to the dyno in a few weeks to see what kind of power I am making now. I did a run two weeks ago and will compare the two.

Thanks Sean for a great product.
Do you have a sound clip of what it sounds like? I along with others are very interested in hearing what it sounds like. Thanks

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I will try to do that today.

Do you have a sound clip of what it sounds like? I along with others are very interested in hearing what it sounds like. Thanks

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks alot Nader.

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Glad you like them!
Enjoy!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Did 100 miles or so yesterday. The exhaust sounds awesome. in NY 90 degree heat the car was cool and ran great. I will be taking it to the dyno soon.

Sean thanks again. Great product.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

im debating if i should install mine. i kind of like goin catless, the sound and the flames but should proll put in my roe cats ;)

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sean,

R these still available? I have the 2.5 inlet.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Guys here is a small sound clip of the high flow cats with corsa track. I have the 2.5 inlet... Man the sound is awesome. a bit deeper and meaner. Definitely louder than just the corsa but I think it is perfect. After a while the Corsa track alone will not cut it. This is the answer.

thanks Sean.

[media]http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l3/tjnader/?action=view&current=DSCF1729.flv[/media]

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[media]http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l3/tjnader/?action=view&current=DSCF1729.flv[/media]

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That does sound really good, I love the idle sound. Just 45 more days until I am driving my viper and clips like these make me wish I could drive it now.

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Nader. That sounds like a beast.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950