New edition to the family!

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My ACR is not very user friendly except on a racetrack and since they are giving Vipers away I thought I would take advantage of it!

You must be registered for see images attach

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jamie I officially HATE YOU! Just kidding congrats man I have read your posts on both forums for awhile now.

Congrats on the purchase I am sure your thrilled!

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All it needs is a wood grain center panel and door latch inserts.

That color is growing on me. :)

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. Nice aquisition. Now you have the DD [Vette], Track car[ACR], sunny weather convertable and the FGT. Would be funny if you hit 10's with this one before the ACR.

OP
OP
J

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. Nice aquisition. Now you have the DD [Vette], Track car[ACR], sunny weather convertable and the FGT. Would be funny if you hit 10's with this one before the ACR.

Thanks guys! As far as the woodgrain center console, instead of wood I am going to paint it orange to match the car, I wasn't sure if I was going to like the saddle interior in person but I do and it has the orange stitching in the seats and steering wheel and all the leather and it looks real good IMO. And actually I expect to run 10's in this car before the ACR, it actually feels a little faster than the ACR to me.

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beauty. My brother lusts for that color in a vert. I just got an 09 in Jan (to go with 06 coupe). Is that 08 or 09, an where did you buy it? Enjoy it. It is getting warmer in Va.

Dr V

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Beautiful!!!!!! AS you already know im a little partial to orange myself. The interior is rare. Its in mine as well. Enjoy

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful! Congratulations on the new addition. I like your statement, "...well since they are giving them away...." I know it must have been a no brainer! ;)

Best of luck with the addition. If you do not mind me asking, where did you end up getting the Orange from?

OP
OP
J

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, its a brand new 08 with 2 miles on it when I picked it up at the dealer for 65k! 27k discount off window sticker was a no brainer for me! I bought it in upstate NY.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
65K..Man what a deal...

As far as hitting 0's in this before the ACR..He will..

The ACR's have proven over and over again to be slower to 150 mph than the regular 2008's...

Where a regular 2008 can hit 150 mph in 16.5 seconds..The ACR's thanks to added down force will get to 150 mph in 17.0 seconds..

Lots of people will argue that the cofficient drag wont come into play till 130-140 mph..

While with most cars this is very true and it wouldnt make a differance.

TESE 2008 VIPERS CAN HIT 130 MPH DOWN THE 1/4 MILE BONE STOCK..

SO IT WILL MAKE A DIFFERANCE..Where jami was hitting 128-129 ( 130) mph with his ACR he will surely hit 129-130 (131) mph in this vert..

And that 11.0 will be the 10.8-10.9 weve been waiting for..

Congrats Jamie and I cant wait to get my 2008!!!!!

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jamie..Any cance you took a new pic with them all lied up net to eachother..I wanna see how the vert compares to the rest in the pic...

JetskiMark

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on an excellent deal.

I am looking for a deal like that on a new convertible too. I really want an SSG with no stripes. Preferably in Southern California. It would be nice to just drive it home and not have to transport it. I have cash.

I am curious how the deal happened. Was the discount advertised or did you just offer the dealer 65K? I am afraid that if I tried that, they would tell me to get lost.

Any insight would be appreciated.

OP
OP
J

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on an excellent deal.

I am looking for a deal like that on a new convertible too. I really want an SSG with no stripes. Preferably in Southern California. It would be nice to just drive it home and not have to transport it. I have cash.

I am curious how the deal happened. Was the discount advertised or did you just offer the dealer 65K? I am afraid that if I tried that, they would tell me to get lost.

Any insight would be appreciated.

I was just cruising ebay one night and I saw it and it was a no reserve auction a couple days in and I offered them their starting no reserve price, and they accepted it.

Tabs1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree, with the discounts it is hard not to get one if you are in the market for a sports car. Given the option of my 08 coupe or another vette, no question.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, its a brand new 08 with 2 miles on it when I picked it up at the dealer for 65k! 27k discount off window sticker was a no brainer for me! I bought it in upstate NY.

Awesome car, love that color~! :2tu: Upstate NY, eyyyy??? :cool: Curious where that would've been, as we're IN Upstate NY!? :eater: Doesn't matter, you got a great-looking BEAST there! :drive:
Congrats~~~juli

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang