New England - April

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
By now, you should have received your RSVP's in the mail telling you about our first two events for the year.

To start the year off, we are having a BBQ at Wallis Sands State Beach in Rye NH. We will be meeting at Herb Chambers Dodge in Danvers MA around 11:30 on the 13th. We will leave from there around 12:30 to begin a nice scenic cruise up the coast of NH. It might be a little chilly still, so make sure you take that into consideration. If there is bad weather, this event will be cancelled and you will receive a phone call.

Our second event is one that is more in tune with most of our members. DYNO DAY!!!! We be having the first of two Dyno Day sessions at New England Dyno and Tuning in Worchester MA on the 20th. The cost is $50.00 per vehicle, and this includes prizes and a BBQ on site! If you are attending, please try to be there by 11am.

You might want to make sure you will be there, the famous MarkO will be bringing the sleeper HEMI WAGON to put against the snakes. Don't miss this one.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email at [email protected] or call me at 603-522-3277.

OP
OP
R

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
UPDATE: Went to the beach today, just to see what it will be like. It was about 56 degrees, with a light breeze. Only had on a TShirt and my light jacket.

Aka, we should be in fine shape for the beach! The caterers have assured me this will be a nice time!

OP
OP
R

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
hehehe, look forward to seeing you there Tony. I'll be setup and waiting for folks over at Herb Chambers Dodge in Danvers.

OP
OP
R

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark O:
Don:
Is there any definate plans for Vipers at Larz Anderson Park in May????
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, we will be meeting at a members house, and driving to the event as a group.

More info will be passed at the beginning of May.

Keep an eye on the calendar posted on our website!

OP
OP
R

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
OK!

We are a go for this weekend. Weather channel is telling us to look for partly cloudy skies, with highs in the low 60's!

Good enough for me! (Even though I despise the cold since I still have desert blood in me)

At this time, we have 39 people showing up, and 18 Vipers!

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

OP
OP
R

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
btw.......

The porta-john showed up at 4pm. Right as I was leaving, and I was the last one out of there.

Go figure eh?

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well everyone i had a good time at the bbq. and it was nice meeting everyone. it was great cruising with other vipers thank you don and family for the nice setup and the chow was awesome great ribs! look forward to hanging with everyone again in the near future. sincerely jerry colpitts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper