New England Clambake...Sunday July 15th

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's Happening in July?

On Sunday July 15th we will be having our annual Clam Bake @ The Cote's Estate in Pelham, NH. Yes that's right- Steamer's, Lobster's, Chicken, Steaks, Salads and Deserts. We put on quite a spread for our members and their guest.

So e-mail Glenn and lets us know ahead how many to expect this year [email protected]

If you haven't been in the past, don't be shy...we will set a place for you at the table. We usually put together a small cruise of the area before we eat. Watch for a future e-mail detailing the days events, the time line, and our meeting spot. For now I wanted to give you all a heads up and let Glenn know you'll be attending.

Later in the month we are working to schedule a Dyno Day at a new Dyno Shop in Hudson, NH... or maybe our annual Vermont Joy Ride.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last Call For Lobster and the Clambake!

Here's the up-date.
21 meals....12 cars......so far anyway.
Serving food at 2:00 PM he will arrive @ 1:00 PM.
We need a final commitment for all the members by Tuesday (tomorrow), The chef has requested a head count by then. Last minute people will have steak & chicken. We can have the chef bring extra as a back-up.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys- We are moving the meeting time up to 11:00am and we will eat at 1:00pm.

To try to beat the rain showers later Sunday.

We will have a large group of cars on the cruise, so if you have talk radios bring them on Sunday.

If anyone has trouble getting to the meeting spot / Rockingham Park, Salem, NH at 11:00 please let Glenn know [email protected] , you can meet us later at Glenn's house

Glenn's address is 46 Herrick Circle, Pelham NH 03076

Thanks,-Jeff Torrey

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I must say that was an absolute blast. I had a great time getting to join in on the cruising activities with all the Vipers while driving my car, I need to go on more spirited runs like that! The food was great as always and the Cote's really put on a great event, 3 years and running now. Seems like it had been quite a while since I had seen everyone and it was good to see a couple of new faces mixed in there as well. I only managed to get a few pics due to not having a free hand to take shots with while blasting down the road, but I will let you all enjoy. I believe Shawn Roubian got some as well and he should be putting together a slideshow shortly. Here are the pics!

Thanks again for a great time,

:usa: Nick:usa:

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Joe,

I see the VOI9 Coupe was the center of attention...now please put down the clams, pick up the camera and snap some pictures of the VOI9 Coupe next to the '96 RT 10. Shiiissh:D

Congrats on the acquisition it looks awesome.

Rick,

I saw Yelloh, it's looking good, my car was almost immortalized in the Meguiar's commercial with the same pose, but it was too bright :dunno: ...Hollywood???

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960