New England Spring Opener 2009

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it is about time.......... The New England Spring Opener to Celebrate another year of Vipering.........April 26th.....we will be heading out to the western part of Massachussettes to the berkshires......It will be an awesome day.......Come on out and get the cob webs off your beloved Viper.
The first meeting spot is the Chelmsford rest area on 495 at 9:00. On time departure is 9:30
The second meeting spot is on the Mass Pike (90) Westborough (Westbound) rest area. It should be the first rest area after rte 495 intersection at 10:15. On time departure will be 10:30.

Please email me as soon as you can......As usuall we need a head count for food......:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:

Jerry Colpitts
President
New England Viper Club
10 Arrowhead Point Rd
Bristol N.H. 03222
603-744-6537- H
603-279-8791- W
508-726-7864-Cell

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jerry
Paula and I are going. Can't wait to get the Viper back on the road. I hope it gets a little warmer, or Paula will be cold with top down.
RICK

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey all! I didn't think I was going to be able to make this due to family obligations, but that fell through so if anyone has an open seat let me know!

Nick

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick, and Jerry

Check with me tomorrow. I may have a seat. Donna is having problems with the horses and may not be able to go.

Nick, I am leaving here early Saturday morning to go to Bills. We are putting on a clear-bra on my car. Staying in a hotel near Chelmsford along with Rick and Paula.

Last edited:

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick, and Jerry

Check with me tomorrow. I may have a seat. Donna is having problems with the horses and may not be able to go.

Nick, I am leaving here early Sunday morning to go to Bills. We are putting on a clear-bra on my car. Staying in a hotel near Chelmsford along with Rick and Paula.

Joe,
Sat morning early not Sunday..... is this what happens when you get excited?

Rick,
Gonna be a nice one on sunday a definate top down day

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather is predicted to be HOT. Paula can put top down as well. Rick's ultimate tanning machine

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm wife is due on the 26th... think she will mind if I am over a 100 miles from home?

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry, Nick

Bad news, Donna is going.

Maybe next month once I get the Gen 1 on the road.

:nono: Better not let donna on the forums... :eater:

Still looking for a seat if anyone has one. If not, looks like I'll be chasing in the big yellow truck :drive:

Nick

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jerry
Paula and I had a great time yesterday. You and Ed set up a nice route, nice lunch. Thanks had a real nice time, nice to see everyone again.
RICK

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that came out yesterday. I know it was a long day, but seeing everyone along with a windy drive in the mountains was all worth it. Great way to start off a new season. Oh ya, plus the Red Sox beat the Yankees last night.

Thanks to Ed for hosting our spring opener. Great job.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang