New England VCA Cruise Sunday July 29th...Go Left Young Man

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New England VCA Cruise Sunday July 29th ...Go Left Young Man

On Sunday Morning July 29th We will be meeting at 11:00am @ the Irving Gas Station in Plymouth, NH. That is Exit 25 off of Route 93 in New Hampshire. From there we will be following RTE 25 toward Montpelier, VT. Lunch at 2pm in Vermont and heading home after lunch.

We will be following the road less traveled. Most times we go east toward the Lakes Region of New Hampshire. This time we will head West and be following the Scenic Highways and Byways of NH and Vermont. I took this ride earlier in the week and it is sure to please everyone looking for a scenic cruise through New England. Yes it has everything: Mountains, Valleys, Rivers, Babbling Brooks, Signs of Scenic Wildlife, roads with little and no traffic.

This is a weather permitting event (if it is raining the event will be cancelled). For folks traveling North on Route 93 we can meet up at the Hooksett Rest Stop/ NH State Liquor Store early at 9:30 for a 9:45 departure.

Please contact me Jeff Torrey [email protected] to add your name to list of Vipers attending. We only go to Vermont once a year, the cruises are exceptional... so this is your opportunity to see the Green Mountain State. Sorry for the short notice, but if your available...see you next Sunday.

Regards,-Jeff Torrey / New England VCA

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a great time, people!!!! Wish we could go....*sigh*....Jeff, don't we also have an event sometime in the Fall at the Ski Resort in VT??? Or is that strictly NY/CT...I thought it included all of NE? (I have a blank on the name of the ski resort...we went there in 2005 in October)....anyway--Have a blast Sunday!!! ~juli

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli- Yes I think that's Jay Peak (Western, MA /Berkshires).

Sunday looks like a Maybe- 40% chance of showers. I'll keep an eye out.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff--I just remembered, it was Jiminy Peak in VT....maybe you guys didn't attend? Good luck Sunday, that's to be our best day on the weekend here anyway....juli

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And left we went.

Sorry for those that did not go due to the possibility of rain. We had perfect weather. Great time with some awesome views.

I don't know how late others got home but we pulled in to the drive at 5:15. I'm sure Rick got home much later.

BTW, Rte 2 was even better than Rte 25 Jeff. You should see some of those mountain top view.

Jeff, thanks for putting together another great trip. See you some of you next weekend.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOT: Glad you and the wife had a good day today!! Nice ride out too, huh?!! Good for you guys. ~juli

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
100_0739.jpg
100_0729_00.jpg

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe- Thanks for coming out. Turned out to be a great day. Hope you guys like the pics.

Some were blurry through Vermont, so I couldn't post them.

I had a great time, nice ride. Rte 2 next time...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff--gorgeous pictures, beautiful scenery where you guys cruised and a lovely day--what could be more perfect?!! THANX for posting! ~juli

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960