New G5 owner

thegeneral78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Added another snake to the garage. 13 SRT w/ Track Pack. Made some basic mods so far. Lowered the seats, btw its not necessary to remove seats, just a good 13mm wrench. Makes a huge diff, when your 6'4", everybit helps. G-Force harnesses. Full carbon aero package from Wayne at extreme motorsports, you can't ask for better quality. I HIGHLY recommend you have the matching paint fill ins on the sills & X-brace they really pop. Corsa cat back exhaust, sounds good, not that much louder IMO. I dont want to delete a cat till there is a proper tuner for the G5. Dropped the K&N air intake in myself, not to bad, little pricey $500, another company AgencyPower bout $150 cheaper but I have never heard of them. Both Dyno @+14hp at 5krpm. StopTech front stainless steel brake lines, rears aren't available yet, but according to S.T. Should be real soon. Looking forward to getting some track time at COTA.

05Commemorative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is awesome, congrats.

wondering, I had read/heard that the K&N intake did not add anything from the SRT engineer's over the OEM package. Did you dyno and see the +14hp gain?

sunsalem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I HIGHLY recommend you have the matching paint fill ins on the sills & X-brace they really pop.
Do you have a pic?:)

And Congrats on your new snake.:headbang:

I dont want to delete a cat till there is a proper tuner for the G5.
Very wise, sir.

Looking forward to getting some track time at COTA.
Couldn't think of a better place to lose her virginity....
Turn One is a classic...right up there with Spa.;)

OP
OP
T

thegeneral78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some pics.
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
T

thegeneral78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dyno numbers came from K&N on a stock 13. The new metal air box is open on the top (when hood is up) and the 2 huge conical filters look great. Even if it is the same hp it looks way better than that closed off plastic stock box. IMO

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang