New GenV owner. Help!

alas1986

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys , 2 weeks ago I got myself a new 2014 GTS anodized carbon edition , I love the ride , best car I've purchased so far .
there is one reoccurring issue that is really annoying me . It's the 2nd time I take the car to the dealership because my windows stop working and apparently it's because of water infiltration . They've changed the modules 2 times and it happened again . I wonder if any of you guys had this issue and how you got it fixed for good .
Thanks for the help
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man your the guy who bought "my" car lol I've been looking for a anodized GTS. Saw this one on eBay for one minute before it was taken down lol. Let me know when you are ready to sell

OP
OP
A

alas1986

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man your the guy who bought "my" car lol I've been looking for a anodized GTS. Saw this one on eBay for one minute before it was taken down lol. Let me know when you are ready to sell ��

Hehe I bought it brand new from my dealer in laval, Canada . So the car you saw isn't mine :p
I got number 37/50.

OP
OP
A

alas1986

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A fellow owner in our area had this happen with his 2013...bad window switch.
They fixed it again today for the third time . I hope it won't happen again. I freaking love this car , so happy I didn't listen to my friends and didn't get a Gallardo

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lambo...schmambo....

Nice car man. Enjoy it. I've got a 2013 GTS

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are the odds. There was one on eBay two weeks ago! Great car man. Congrats!

flyboy999

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They fixed it again today for the third time . I hope it won't happen again. I freaking love this car , so happy I didn't listen to my friends and didn't get a Gallardo

I looked very seriously at the Gallardo, and just like you, there's no question I made the right decision. I hope your door switch is behaving. Cheers.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was under the impression that there was a part revision as this problem was becoming common. I suspect most cars never get exposed to rain that often.

zombiesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
best way to tell, next time you wash the car spray the hose at all the door jams. then open the door and see if water got passed any of the seals. if not you're most likely looking at a window switch

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4