New guy in Wi.

1 cole

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just purchased 04 SRT-10 off dealers floor. These cars are brutal I love it. I have had several of the OTHER CARS but I have found what I have been looking for. Well the roads are dry and the sun is out,so the car is coming out of the garage.

SweetRed04

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Enjoy!!

The last snow in my area saw the roads coated with a 1/4" salt and it is still there, otherwise I'd be out as well (just SW of you in IA).

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats. Where you from?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiger, WI stands for Wisconsin.
A Very nice part of this Country!

Now, THAT'S FUNNY! :2tu:

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just purchased 04 SRT-10 off dealers floor. These cars are brutal I love it. I have had several of the OTHER CARS but I have found what I have been looking for. Well the roads are dry and the sun is out,so the car is coming out of the garage.

What part of wisconsin do you live in, We have place in Portage, WI area.

If you want to drive some time, shot off an email

1997 GTS-R
2006 VCA Edition Coupe.

OP
OP

1 cole

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are about 70 miles south of Portage in Milton. The weather is great here today,went for a ride.Just turned over 500 miles.Have to get together some time.

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome aboard from one new guy to another. The weather is finally starting to turn here in NJ. Might even be able to go top down tomorrow for the first time. Having the car in the garage and not being able to take it on the road is torture.

Franz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome from Monroe.

If you are ever in the area, I can point you toward some excellent roads that will test you and your car.

Hey 1cole, I know of at least one other viper in Milton. My friend bought my yellow 95 and lives on the lake. I'm sure you'll see him around.

OP
OP

1 cole

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Stripes or not?

I'm thinking of adding silver 05 Comm. Edition stripes to a red 04 SRT-10.I would have them Prof. done and cleared over. I'm new to these cars. Is this going to hurt me down the road as far as resale or trade?Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang