new heads on the car...

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
was going to breakdown and spend some good cash on new heads for my car, i have forged internals but will i need to put a more aggressive cam in the car too? what horsepower can i expect with the addition of good heads and headers alone. and how much will a cam add to the mix. i would rather not shoot the juice and just have mid to high 500 ponies at the wheels all the time. a blower is in my future but not sure when, i know the heads and cam are a consideration in determining whether a blower is going to be used but are there any heads out there that will work wonders on a n na car and just as good if not better on a blown car.

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREG GOOD His heads work wonders! give him a call, Many on this board use him and his pricing is Fair and more than that you get what you pay for

call him at 713-290-1103

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Stu Man:
Call him directly. But not until late next week...he is working on my heads now :D . Greg is a very stand-up guy and will give you what you want for a really good price. His work is second to none and everyone that I have ever talked to has rec. Greg.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine