New Here

Kaiyin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, what's up, my name is Kaiyin and I'm the noobie for now. My friend here, Derek, just picked up a 96 GTS and I thought I'd sign up too to see what all the hype is. haha

I don't have a Viper, but I do have a 1990 Nissan 240sx. It may just be a 4cyl., but like Han Solo once said, "It's got it where it counts kid." A few highlights are; built sr20det motor, equal length manifold, t3/t04e 57-trim turbo. It makes around 530hp at 28psi.

Anyways, I'm hoping to get educated here on the mighty V10. I like the Viper and now that one of my good friends has one, I'm hoping to learn a lot about it.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

And the Viper...
You must be registered for see images attach

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well let me be the first to welcome you to the website and club. I think you will really enjoy yourself here.

By the way, I saw your friends post regarding his new GTS. Congrats to him.

Be safe and see you on the boards.

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! Once you see how much fun your friend is having in his Viper, you'll be itching to get one sooner rather than later.

OP
OP
K

Kaiyin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! Once you see how much fun your friend is having in his Viper, you'll be itching to get one sooner rather than later.
heh, I know. After driving it, it has kind of grown on me. I loved the reactions of people driving by when they see a 19 year old kid driving a Viper. haha

Thanks for the welcomes so far. :)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since you're good friend has one, I'm betting you have one within a couple years. Its just too easy to get jealous when someone close to you has one and you don't. Enjoy the site. Whatever it is you want to know, someone here will know and be glad to tell you :2tu:

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know what I pay..... *** does a NINETEEN year old pay for insurance on a Viper????

OP
OP
K

Kaiyin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know what I pay..... *** does a NINETEEN year old pay for insurance on a Viper????
I wouldn't know because I don't own a Viper. :)

My good friend just bought a Viper so I signed up here too. I already pay too much for my Nissan. I can't imagine what it would be on a Viper.

"Hi, Progressive, I'd like to get an insurance quote. I'm 19.
"Okay, what kind of car?"
"Dodge Viper..."
*click*
"Hello...hello?"

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Hi, Progressive, I'd like to get an insurance quote. I'm 19.
"Okay, what kind of car?"
"Dodge Viper..."
*laughs* "I'll be glad to help you, please mail us 1 of your arms, legs, and 1st born son, your policy will start upon receipt of these items"