New IForged Wheels

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, I agree with you 100%, I've heard of some horror stories that other owners have had with Iforged and I can only speak for myself when I say that Vince at Iforged treated me with great respect and kept me informed during the entire build process. I've had my Daytona's for a year now and I have not had one problem with them......Your car looks great with those wheels (Congratulations)!!!!!!!

I can say that I have had the exact opposite experience with Vince on 2 sets of wheels... My experience is that over time, quality is seriously lacking in iForged. But hey! Who am I to rain on anyone's parade? Those rims look awesome on that car! :)

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can say that I have had the exact opposite experience with Vince on 2 sets of wheels... My experience is that over time, quality is seriously lacking in iForged. But hey! Who am I to rain on anyone's parade? Those rims look awesome on that car! :)

I had problems similar to yours with my HRE's. When Mike got these wheels I looked at them close. The powder coat finish is perfect. I'm impressed.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good Mike, nice new Avatar again :2tu: I'm sure thanks to Austin. Should make that picture a poster. Good job. I love the video, I am now for sure sold on Black Center wheels. Anyone had any bad experiences with forgeline?

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How big is the pile of aluminum cans from your "depression?"

And Dave gives one more vote for nice wheels! :2tu:

Big enough pile that I was able to go to recycle the cans and pay for my tires. :lmao:

Seriously, that was the worst thing I ever did. I figured that the rain would be coming, so i though no big deal, whats a month or two of not driving it. So I had a buyer for stock wheels and sold them right away. Well in about 6 weeks, I think it ,might have rained 3 days. I dont know how the guys back east can stand to put car in "winter storage". I would be depressed 6 months of the year.

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, I agree with you 100%, I've heard of some horror stories that other owners have had with Iforged and I can only speak for myself when I say that Matt with SPEEDWERKZ treated me with great respect and kept me informed during the entire build process. I've had my Daytona's for a year now and I have not had one problem with them......Your car looks great with those wheels (Congratulations)!!!!!!!

:D I need that Mamba Mike!!

Mike R. that car is INCREDIBLE!!! nice choice!! I have three sets of Monaco's in stock for the GenII's because they are one of the best looking wheels period!

M

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt, please accept my apology for not given you the recognition that you deserve....."You are the man with putting together wheel packages for Iforged".......Have a great Christmas and keep in touch!!!

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They do look great!! Really makes the car "pop"... especially drivin around with a blue with white stripes!! hahaha

I have some vids I need to send you of the wheels drivin... MERRY NEW YEAR!!!!

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They do look great!! Really makes the car "pop"... especially drivin around with a blue with white stripes!! hahaha

I have some vids I need to send you of the wheels drivin... MERRY NEW YEAR!!!!

Like I'll ever see those. ..l..
You still never sent the donut vid from 3 months ago.........:eater:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper