New Iridium-Enhanced .6 mm Fine-Wire & Platinum Projected Tip Spark Plugs

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My denso iridiums are 13 ea... i set up a dealer acct to get them for 10 ea... but even still, throwing out 10 like i did yesterday hurt. in the gut. ouch.

Joseph, tossing $100 away every time you try a different tune or want a new set of plugs does hurt. I was thinking I wanted to try a couple of different sets when I spend the day on the dyno but I think I will go with just the stock heat range and one colder per Sean's instructions.

OP
OP
R

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My denso iridiums are 13 ea... i set up a dealer acct to get them for 10 ea... but even still, throwing out 10 like i did yesterday hurt. in the gut. ouch.

Joseph,

Do your Denso plugs have the required projected tip? Last year i was not able to find a Denso iridium plug with a projected tip.

Robbie

OP
OP
R

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for your response Joseph. Stryker heads do not require projected tip spark plug though the factory OEM heads do require them. To the best of my knowledge Denso does not make a projected tip iridium spark plug.

Robbie

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, stock heads don't require a projected tip plug either.

Thank you for your response Joseph. Stryker heads do not require projected tip spark plug though the factory OEM heads do require them. To the best of my knowledge Denso does not make a projected tip iridium spark plug.

Robbie

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude