New member from Central IL

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just want to say Hello. Just joined the VCA. My name is Anthony Nixon, and I own a 2005 Copperhead. I live in Danville IL. I purshaced my viper back in March from Ringgold and have now started the Viper bug in my town. Since my purshace, 2 of my friends have bought Vipers, with a third looking. A black 2003 srt-10 and a sapphire blue 2001 RT/10 that was purchased a few weeks ago from john at Roanoke. I use my viper as my daily driver and track it as often as i can. I autocross in rantoul and drag race in morocco at US41. I am going to spend this winter tearing the car apart and doing some mechanical as well as detailing work to get ready for next year. Looking forward to attending some gatherings next year. I have talked with Scott Miller and he tells me you guys are a great group.

:drive:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome :D and you know it already ... that

:needpics:

"...tearing the car apart..." ?

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy cow, we're right up your alley! While we're entering our quiet time now, you're going to have a ball next year.

We'll be having our annual party in mid-February. That would be a good first event to attend!

Your new member packet will be arriving with a bunch of stuff. Most notably will be the club guidebook. You'll get an idea of what we do and how far we take it!

Great to have you and welcome to our family!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude