New Member in MD

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to introduce my self.

Picked up my first Viper about a month ago, and finally got registered here with the VCA. I am in Laurel MD right now for the next few months and then moving home to Houston in June.

Another good friend of mine John just bought a 96 B/W GTS and is in the Crofton area.

Both of us have been Corvette owners the last few years, and we have both had our Vettes featured in Magazines, Corvette Enthusiast, and Vette Magazine.

Anyways I have been waiting to make the jump to Viper for a long time so I am very happy to finally be in here.

I might try and swing up to Capitol on Friday to meet some folks.

Thanks,

Andy Wheeler

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome officially, Andy~! I've seen your posts before...glad to have you onboard! We have a paddle-shifting Corvette (for lots of reasons), as well as the 2008 Viper. We also had a 2005 Black Viper, and have had Z06's before. NOTHING compares to a VIPER however~! As I think you stated in a previous post...they are two VERY different cars. Can't compare. ENJOY!!!! ~juli

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome officially, Andy~! I've seen your posts before...glad to have you onboard! We have a paddle-shifting Corvette (for lots of reasons), as well as the 2008 Viper. We also had a 2005 Black Viper, and have had Z06's before. NOTHING compares to a VIPER however~! As I think you stated in a previous post...they are two VERY different cars. Can't compare. ENJOY!!!! ~juli

Yeh I miss the Vette very much but when I started the Viper i miss it less. I still shoot features for Corvette Enthusiast Magazine so I am not to far from it all.

Love the Viper though been wanting one since I saw the first Gen I RT10 when I as in highschool!

Welcome!!:drive:

Thanks as well Ken!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh I miss the Vette very much but when I started the Viper i miss it less. I still shoot features for Corvette Enthusiast Magazine so I am not to far from it all.
Love the Viper though been wanting one since I saw the first Gen I RT10 when I as in highschool!
Thanks as well Ken!

I hear ya! We were turned on by the GTS...love that body style~!!! We all have the love for the BEAST, that's for sure~! ENJOY!!! ~juli

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Andy and John,
WELCOME and CONGRATS.....:2tu: Adrian

Thanks Adrian!

Congrats and :welcome: :beer::rock: Let the madness begin....:dance:
The Best Car and Car Club on the planet...
:bounce:
:spin:

Oh Damn! LOL tell me about it John still has his forged blown Z06 that makes 800rwhp, and I sold my 580rwhp blown Z to get into this car, so we are trying to hold back this time around LOL.

Who are we kidding though I already have boxes showing up at the door LOL.

Thanks for the welcome!:headbang:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. While you are in the area, you are more than welcome to participate in our events. I assume John Bourg is your buddy? I sent him a lot of information over email a few weeks ago.

If you send me your email, I can get you added to our members server so you can the communications we send out.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. While you are in the area, you are more than welcome to participate in our events. I assume John Bourg is your buddy? I sent him a lot of information over email a few weeks ago.

If you send me your email, I can get you added to our members server so you can the communications we send out.

Yep that would be me!

I am sending you a PM with my email. Thanks I should be at Capitol on Friday taking some pics.

Andy

NSRENDR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Andy, welcome to the club.
LOL, as you can see my zo6 is similar to yours,if you ever want to go for a ride and maybe take some photos,let me know.
Joe.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Andy, welcome to the club.
LOL, as you can see my zo6 is similar to yours,if you ever want to go for a ride and maybe take some photos,let me know.
Joe.

Yeh man nice setup! Looks like John Bourgs garage!

Here's some of my photography work for Corvette Enthusiast Magazine. I also do free lance photo shoots for car guys here in the area as well.

Just getting started on the VIper!

You must be registered for see images attach

Johns Z which I just shot for the magazine.

My old Z:

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome to the club!

Hey Andy, those cars are pure sex on wheels.
Joe.

Thanks Guys!

Anyone that is interested I am available for local shoots. I do this proffesionaly so it's not free but I will gladly discount it for Viper guys!

Here's one me and John did this weekend.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang