New Member Northern Alberta.

GTRDIABLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce my self. I live in Bonnyville Alberta. Would very much like to take part in any VCA events this summer. As long as work allows. I just traded my 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS on a GTS. Loved the Camaro but have always wanted a GTS. I have had 2 gen1 RT's on Hennesey. Anyways been a long time lurker just never had my membership. So I can post on here now so you will see a lot of me.

You must be registered for see images attach

One of the Camaro or a couple I guess.

Also my Lamborghini Diablo kit car I sold to the production team for the movie the A-team. He was also the car wrangler for the TV series Viper.

I have done quite a bit of blower work on odd cars and trucks. Some tranny work and just recently pinned the crank on Roe GTS. So if anybody has any projects they need a hand with I love doing stuff like that. Send me a PM. I was going to purchase the blown Gts but ended up with this one. Just loved the wheels. Hope to see you guys at an event or 2!

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome. Looks like youve had some interesting cars. I see your Gts picture was taken here in Red Deer. Nice looking car by the way.

OP
OP
G

GTRDIABLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was! I stopped at the McDonalds on my way through. Picked the car up in Golden. Left work at 8pm got to Golden at 5:30am stayed in the hotel till 8am turned around and drove back home. It was a long trip. But worth it I really wanted another Viper.

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard;

I have not received your information from the VCA headquarters; however this years events include something for everyone; we started off the year on Vancouver Island, we had a great weekend; next was Peachland in the Okanagan where again we enjoyed a tremendous weekend; the next event is Lake Chelan in Washington State on June 10th; in July we are planning an event in Barkerville which is located in central BC; in August we are planning 2 events; central Alberta August 6th and Washington State for an autocross qualifying event August 14th. In September we are plannng 2 events in Summerland and/or Nelson BC.

I typically send broadcast emails to every members outlining the details of the events. I also update the post for 2011 Viper Events on the forums.

From this point forward you will be included in the updates.

Jim Tait

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still have not received your membership info from HQ or the membership director; please send me your name adrres and email address so I can include you in the upcoming events information and updates; Barkerville Event is coming up soon July 15th thru 17th and the Central Alberta Event is scheduled fro August 5th thru 07th. I would like to meet you at one of the events planned.

Cheers;

Jim Tait

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21