fatalbite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all, I am a new member to this forum.I live in the Tampa area in Florida and am lucky enough to own two vipers. I am looking forward to chatting with all the other viper owners out there. Please forgive me if i make some mistakes posting as i am not great with computers.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wesley Chapel??? Yeehaww. How big is your trailer?

Ok, time for serious stuff, where's the nearest ******* between Tampa and Wesley Chapel?

Fatal, do you track either Vipers? I'm trying to round up a few Vipers to school some Ferraris at Homestead in October. Interested?

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Great now chuck will have to change his sig to "I have two vipers AND a 20' trailer."

Fatal - Welcome and enjoy.

OP
OP
F

fatalbite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys i dont own a trailer. And Chuck, i am yet to track either car but could be interested. The nearest ******* is on the corner of fletcher and bearss ave, i was there yesterday, only 10 mins from me, i am going to try to post a pic of my cars in a new topic.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI, Fatalbite, Chuck in Tampa also has 2 vipers
smile.gif

Bad Asp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How ya doin' Fatal? Big Viper population on the East Coast!
West Coast says Hi. Welcome!!

Bob w

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the mods will post 'em for you. You can contact Vipermad by starting a post about proper Poser etiquette – Chris Marshall might jump in on that one too. There’s also some guy named Michael Pierce, he can be found by starting a post titled something like “The Pigs, They Are Our Friends.”

CAP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
One of the mods will post 'em for you. You can contact Vipermad by starting a post about proper Poser etiquette – Chris Marshall might jump in on that one too. There’s also some guy named Michael Pierce, he can be found by starting a post titled something like “The Pigs, They Are Our Friends.”
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chuck, unless this person has lurked for awhile, he may not understand the nuances of your "charm" and/or actually take you seriously.

(Be warned, Fatalbite. Be very warned.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine