Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome
smile.gif

MM

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr E:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does anybody else laugh a little bit when they see "new member" in the subject line? I just can't think of a witty perverse comeback.

Anyway, welcome Doc.

venmous

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How about "neo phalus" ?
It does kind of make one (with a sick sense of humor like most of us) chuckle, huh Chuck?

Congratulations, Dr. E
Your username sounds like the name of a guy that used to "work" the rave scene in my city
laugh.gif

I am rather new to the club myself and have learned so much
on this site/forum already.
Read, Read, Read. . .just be careful reading "off topic"
while at work. The laughs may get you in trouble.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy, just be very careful what you say and don't take the responces too personal.

<FONT size="-2">Oh, and don't feed the Fooley, he tends to follow people home in the middle of the night...</FONT s>

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bonkers:
Welcome and enjoy, just be very careful what you say and don't take the responces too personal.

<FONT size="-2">Oh, and don't feed the Fooley, he tends to follow people home in the middle of the night...</FONT s>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually fooley is fine. Just dont listen to the communist rantings of b@llickers.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr E:
Hey guys -
Thanks for the warm welcome! I've been racing cars for a while, and am excited to see what I can pull out of this baby. I'm mostly anxious, though, about tearing into her too soon . . .

I'm actually having a bit of a hard time getting used tot he kind of attention I'm getting with her! Last night, some whacked out woman FOLLOWED ME HOME cause ahe and her 11-year-old daughter were enthralled with the car!! Some people are just nuts!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

****?

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
So the following home is normal??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes. Don't get too excited either if a college girl suddenly appears in the passenger seat expecting a ride. And when is does happen just remember to choke up the following phrase - "Well hello there, my name is Chuck and this is my other Viper..." Seems to work well for other board members..

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Doc,

Welcome to Snakehood. Hope to see you at the next Houston Viper Club meeting. Remember to stay off Richmond and Westheimer on Saturday nights (I think you know why!!!)

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HPD has suspended five police officers for the illegal arrest of a number of people while the case is under investigation. Some (these were mostly "kids") were arrested and charged with drag racing and "Suspicion of Trespassing" which is not a crime under Texas law - so, it wasn't only DWI arrests. A number of these kids were simply bystanders and weren't even behind the wheel of a car. HPD is being sued for 100 million dollars (or something like that).

If you're cruising on Westheimer on a Friday or Saturday night, you will constantly get egged on by these kids in their so called "fast cars". One guy almost plowed in to the back of my car trying to show off for a couple of girls in the car next to him. I just ignore them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
General Jackson