rey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Everybody, Bought my 1999 Red GTS in late January. Joined the VCA last week. I would like to thank Chuck Tator for answering every question I could think of plus hosting me at his shop and giving me the tour and some keepsakes. I would like to thank Chris Guyer at Premier Sportscars, Springfield Mo for treating me fairly and offering full disclosure during the purchase of my Viper. Finally, I would like to mention Maurice Liang who answered all my Emails and offered encouragement as I navigated through the muck and mire of a Viper purchase.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Muck and mire in South Florida ?!

Congratulations, hope you get to meet South Florida VCA Very soon

OP
OP
R

rey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanx!!!!Getting in the seat time....

OP
OP
R

rey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Muck and mire in Florida and all over the States when it comes to making a solid Viper purchase. You come highly recommended....

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought my first viper from Chris as well back in '05.
Hey Everybody, Bought my 1999 Red GTS in late January. Joined the VCA last week. I would like to thank Chuck Tator for answering every question I could think of plus hosting me at his shop and giving me the tour and some keepsakes. I would like to thank Chris Guyer at Premier Sportscars, Springfield Mo for treating me fairly and offering full disclosure during the purchase of my Viper. Finally, I would like to mention Maurice Liang who answered all my Emails and offered encouragement as I navigated through the muck and mire of a Viper purchase.

Reaction score
Welcome neighbor, you picked the right people to speak with relating to Vipers.
But also understand that Chuck drinks alot at night , and sometime his mind goes to mush in the AM, therefore, he was sadly mistaken as yellow is much faster than red or any other color.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, Yea, Yea, :rolleyes: Here we go again. :D

Firstly HI Rey, Welcome to the VCA :1up: Don't listen to all those stupid comments by Mopar Boy :hitwithrock: he just wishes he had a Fast Red car too :D

Secondly :needpics:

Chuck's right RED IS FASTEST

Mark
:uk:

2000 FAST RED GTS No 92 ALMS Replica

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey if you have pics and need help posting them, just shoot me a pm:)

welcome to the site, your thread just dragged out all the crazies here, so if you avoid everyone who posted here you will be fine haha.

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red cars fastest? Yellow cars fastest? Who cares when we know Black and Silver owners have all the $$$. :D

Welcome and come on out this Sunday.

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hello Rey and congrats on the Viper Purchase!! Before I get you totally soaked with Viper Club info, we have an amazing event his Sunday, and the weather's going to be perfect. If not for anything, for the beautiful drive and to see some of the most amazing cars running out full blast in the standing mile. We also have many VCA members joining in the pursuit of 200 MPH in the standing mile. Go to www.topgunrun.com and click on Race Participants.

Many members are also bringing something other than their Viper; for instance, Ray White is bringing his ZR1, Mark Butters is bringing his Saleen S7, and Hendrik H. is bringing his Porsche Carrera GT, Jose R with his Ford GT; the list goes on.

Hopefully you can make it and looking forward to meeting you soon!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done on your new 99. I had the same car, color, and year. Its an awesome styling and bullitt proof. You will love it. And you talked with the right guys too, Maurice and Chuck !!