New memeber

Mamba #90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone !! I just joined VCA and a member of the Western Canadian chapter. I'm looking forward to paticipating in events and meeting with members. I bought my Viper in late fall and haven't had a chance to really drive my car or appriciate it !!! Cant wait for "SPRING" going crazy polishing and looking at it in my garage.:crazy2: Please keep me abreast on events and activities that the club is planning this year.

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome. I can relate as I bought mine in October a couple of years ago and it's tough!!

Set up a lawn chair in the garage with a cooler and enjoy the view.... it never gets old

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Tim;

I receive all of the membership renewals and sign ups; welcome aboard; I communicate with all of the members via broadcast emails and I use the forums; the VCA website is a fabulous resource for any Viper owner and especially usefaul for a new owner.

The Western Canada Region is very active; we had a tremendous 2011 and look forward to an even more exciting 2012; keep watch for a number of unique regional events, the unveiling of the Generation 5 Viper in April at the New York International Auto Show and the likelyhood of a Viper Owners Invitational, date and location to be announced.

Over the next few months I will be sending out event updates so make sure you mark your calendar. I will send you some picture of last years events to keep you pumped.

Cheers

Jim

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Mamba #90. This is definitely the club to be in. I hope they have improved the roads up around FSJ in the last few years.:dunno:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Didja Know the 1st White mamba (White Lightnin') beat an F-16 in a drag race?
You must be registered for see images attach
Welcome... BC was the FIRST International Chapter!

JonB ~~~~:<~

Baked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome.
Are you getting lots of cold weather up in FSJ yet?

Don't forget to plan time to join in next years events with the Western CAN division, you won't regret it!

OP
OP
M

Mamba #90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually the weather has been great so far.....not gonna bet the farm that it stays this way !!! I get to Calgary quite often for work and have relatives in the Okanagan so have a lot plans to enjoy my car this summer. In reply to HSSSSSS, the roads are up here are getting a little better over the past few years. I managed to go for a cruise this fall with the local car club and the road we went on has quite few twists and turns, WOW that was fun !!! Can't wait to meet everyone, looks like you guys have a lot of fun !!:drive:

VIPRRR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I lived in FSJ for years. great people, but after 16 years of lots of winter and little summer I headed south. You in the patch?

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club from sunny Florida--best of everything as you enjoy your new ride. This club is the best for advice and help. We have the best vendors for parts and service. Have a great Christmas--Dave

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude