New Owner 2006 Coupe Nova Scotia, Canada

rvansnick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Site, just joined yesterday. I notice that the closest VCA canadian group is in Quebec. I was wondering if there are any other members on here from Atlantic Canada that would like to try and form an Atlantic Canada Chapter. PM me if interested as I would be willing to do the legwork.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats and we need to see some pictures of the Snake around your beautiful Province. From the Bay of Fundy to Halifax and up to Cape Breton ---- time to get those photo opportunities, ha. You should have a riot , as there are not likely to be too many Vipers on Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island or New Brunswick, but best of luck with your idea of starting an Atlantic Provinces Club!:2tu:

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well congratulatons on your purchase. You'll have to post some pictures. You are right , this site is great, very helpful. I live in Elmsdale, by The airport. If you have any questions, and If I can't be of any help, I can put you in contact with someone who can. There is a few more Vipers around here lately, but I don't think they're members of the VCA. I know of a couple, one in PEI, and one in NB. Anyway Bud, safe driving. If you are not careful it will bite you. Hopefully we can meet up this summer for a:drive: and a :beer:.
Shaun.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup. By some of my older calculations, there should be enough Vipers out there for a chapter. And with the additions of the last year or two.....

I think it was a year ago a thread was posted that there was like 12 Vipers or so just on the rock!

The Maritimes might be growing up now! :yay:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang