New Owner - Recommended Tires

Roffey

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello all -
I am a VERY proud new owner of a '95 RT/10. Just got it in Sept. and live in the Grand Rapids area.
The weather's been good here and had to eke out every minute of fun possible. Tires were pretty worn when I bought it, but I did manage to put on 1500 miles the past couple of months! Just put her to bed for the season.
I'm sure this information is already available on this site somewhere but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Plus very busy as of late so my website time is minimal -

Plan on putting new tires on in Spring, want to learn now to drive on a track - no dragging though. Figure the tires will be put to use 90% on the road and 10% on the track.

Curious what brands/style/etc would work best for this application. Appreciate any help!

OP
OP
R

Roffey

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oh, currently have Pirelli PZero Rosso 275/35 R18 95Y's on the front -

And Pirelli PZero Rosso 335/30 ZR18 102Y's on the rear....

Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
R

Roffey

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply, Venomiss! Ran out to the garage to write down the tire info, posted and your post was already out there - Again, Thanks - Will check it out!

V

Venomiss

Thanks for the quick reply, Venomiss! Ran out to the garage to write down the tire info, posted and your post was already out there - Again, Thanks - Will check it out!

PS2's would be best for your car from what you described.
Do check out your local club if you can. They have many great events and you can meet some other viper owners close to you.

OP
OP
R

Roffey

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking forward to meeting the MCVO folks in the Spring. Since Winter is coming, plan on doing some homework, getting more familiar with my new toy. It's only been in the garage for a week or so and already can't wait to get on the road again -

WHAT A BLAST!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21