New Owner?

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Rob,

If you are dead serious on the car, email me and I'll get over there and check it out.(15 minutes from the Motor City)

I would be very, very cautious buying a used Viper from a dealer, and others share the same sentiments around here. Numerous stories about conflicting versions on what constitutes mint condition!

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For that kind of money you might want to take a cheap flight into Detroit and get a good look yourself? If you would rather not, then take up one of the offers from a local club member and have them take a look?

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never bought from Chris, but he has been around for a while and seems to handle Viper's pretty well. There will be a large group of us going to Detroit next week, so if you need more info just let me know?

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve Ferguson:
For that kind of money you might want to take a cheap flight into Detroit and get a good look yourself? If you would rather not, then take up one of the offers from a local club member and have them take a look?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I could've taken a cheap flight to Tampa to check out my car before I bought it, but it's nice to have VCA members willing to check it out beforehand to steer one clear from obviously bad deals at least - worth saving a couple hundred bucks and time.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed, but if you had a chance to go to Detroit, worst case scenario, you get to go take a tour of the plant (if open) and if you get the right member to help, you could even get PVO to check out the car. Now that sounds like a fun way to buy a Viper!