New owner

daxman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just traded for a 2000 RT/10 and would like to regester it on this site. What do I need to do, and is there someone I can talk to for access to the necessary sites?

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MODs will chime in soon....welcome and enjoy. Take it easy!

And...

:needpics:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the Viper Nation! You will love it here and you will never be the same again! EVER!:lmao:

Please post pics when you have them!:):)

Robert

OP
OP
D

daxman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The 2000 Viper is Viper red and I would like to add the center stripes. Should they be silver or white and does anyone know where I can get them?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 2000 Viper is Viper red and I would like to add the center stripes. Should they be silver or white and does anyone know where I can get them?

WELCOME!!! Hey, the stripes should be whatever YOU prefer. We have the GTS Blue w/silver stripes (came from factory)...and we love the uniqueness of the silver stripes on the GTS Blue.
If you forward your VIN# to the moderators (lee00blacksilvergts, kcobean)by private message, they can upgrade you to VIPER OWNER...then you can think about maybe joining the Viper Club (as per Venomiss's link!)! :cool: Where are you located? CONGRATS! :2tu: ~juli

OP
OP
D

daxman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the info mike & juli. I live in north Alabama.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

As long as you are doing vinyl stripes, it doesn't matter if you match factory colors; but, I think factory was white. Silver or black or flat black looks good on a red Viper also.

There are many good threads on stripes. Do a search; but, here is a recent one with a lot of good info. http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-gts-discussions/624354-impossible-stripe-install.html

OP
OP
D

daxman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the info AZTVR. I think I'm going to go with white. Is there someone here who can sell me some stripes? Also I sent a PM with my VIN and have not herd anything back. Is there something else I need to do? And by the way that Graphite Gray is amazing.

V

Venomiss

Thanks for the info AZTVR. I think I'm going to go with white. Is there someone here who can sell me some stripes? Also I sent a PM with my VIN and have not herd anything back. Is there something else I need to do? And by the way that Graphite Gray is amazing.

Looks like one of the moderators upgraded you to Viper owner already.
We hope you go the extra mile and join the VCA.
Here's a list of the goodies and how to:

New Viper owner? Time to join the VCA!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me, joining the VCA was as good of a decision as buying the Viper! It really did alter my life forever! It further deepened my "Viper" illness!:lmao:

Try it even for a year. You will NOT regret it!:2tu:

Robert

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery