NEW PA MEMBER

SCOTTB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS TO ALL FOR GETTING ME STARTED HERE.:2tu: MY NAME IS SCOTT I AM FROM ALTOONA PA AND CANT WAIT TO START BEING AN ACTIVE MEMBER! I SELL NEW DODGES FOR A LIVING AND HAVE BEEN WAITING TEN YEARS TO BUY MY VIPER(2003 VERT)...:headbang:NOT ONLY IS THIS A GREAT CAR BUT THIS CLUB MAKES OWNING IT JUST AS FUN! SOON AS I GET SOME PICS I WILL TRY TO POST THEM.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome from another Pa/W Va member. I am in SE Pa in a Phila suburb.

A lot of car guys hang out on Sunday mornings in Ridley Creek State Park when the weather is nice on Sunday mornings, you should stop by and hang out with us. We are usually in lot #8 or 14 from 9:00 AM until ... It is usually posted in the Corvette Forum NE section if you want details. RCSP is probably about 45 minutes to 1 hour from you. :2tu: :usa:

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Scott, I am from Oregon, but I was just in Pittsburgh and stayed at a Holiday Inn. Ha ha...actually I am a Stiller fan and was just in the Burgh to see them beat the Bungles. Have fun with the car. BTW I loved Pittsburgh. :)

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Scott -

Glad you finally got through the hurdles to get on the forum. It was great to talk to you. We hope to meet you at a Viper event in the great state of PA soon!

We will send you an email regarding our "After the Holidays Party" being held soon.

Denny & Ginger

OP
OP
S

SCOTTB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just cant wait to get out there! I got the car in early december and only drove it about 50 miles now it is sitting in storage. Ridley state park sounds like a nice sunday drive but i dont want to make all those vette guys drull:) And denny cant wait to hear from ya thanks all

V

venms96

Nothing like cruising on Rt. 99....near Altoona, how bout it ?? Congrats on the Viper ! Ridley Park might be 1 hour away.......if you're going 150mph !

I know where I'd be driving that Viper.....Rt. 26 towards Boalsburg and State College area, what a stretch of road....

You live in some of the best driving areas that anyone could ask for. Yea, we have crappy weather here for at least 4 months - but we have some of the BEST driving roads in the Country, and that's no joke. Anyone who has been to Central Pennsylvania, or anywhere between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia - can attest to that. Lots better climates to live in, for sure - but the driving in those places ain't half as fun.

We have a few Owners in the Harrisburg/Lancaster area......now you might be able to get here in 1 hour - if ya drove about 120mph !

SDMF

OP
OP
S

SCOTTB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If youve never been up to the potter county area(empourium,st.marys)once you get into that area some huge straight streches mixed with curves in some of the most breathtaking hills and forests along with the elk could make for a great event!!

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome Scott. Hope to see you at future Viper events in PA or Ohio. Originally from NJ so I often cruise between Ohio and NJ and always enjoy the PA mountain views.

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Scott. I also is a newbe here. 94 viper 68 corvette orginal

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Scott, WELCOME aboard and congratulations! Can't wait to see your pics! You've joined a great region with lots of great events. ~juli

V

Venomiss

Welcome to the VCA and thank you for supporting this site!:drive:

Patiently waiting for pictures very soon. Shiny side up.;)