New Paint (Perl white) New Wheels (Pics)

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got the car back from being painted and than replaced the wheels today. The car is painted diamond perl white, the same color on the 2010 escalades with black stripes. The wheels are iforged 19" all around. The interior is from antons car which is also white.

Performance wise I put in Vipair, K&N's, Corsa, smooth tubes, Eibachs, cats delete, etc. The car was bone stock before I sent it off so I m very excited to get it back and I think I m satisfied for a few more months until something else will come along. I also put in all new speakers (Kickers) including 2 amps and a 10" kicker sub. It feels like a brand new car...

The pics are crappy iphone pics but that's the best I could do for now...

Attachments

• sside.jpg
    sside.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 206
  • bside1.jpg
    bside1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 251
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 184
  • bside.jpg
    bside.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 162
  • sside1.jpg
    sside1.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 290
OP
OP

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pic of it when it was stock is attached. The rear bumper was hit at about 5mph and the car sat in the sun for a while so the the shop was having a really hard time matching the paint. I wanted something different so i just asked them to paint the whole car :dunno:

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 62

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great lookin' car! Congrats.

Although you should be ashamed of yourself for putting a Chevy color on your Viper. ;)

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like it a lot. i liked antons car car as well but the stripes and black wheels on this make it perfect.

nice job.

id love to know what this would cost to do right ? (and i assume you did it right)

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a bad transformation. I'd never change the color of my car, but if I did solid SSG would be the route I'd take.

treed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car turned out great. I think the new wheels really set it off nicely, too! Sweet ride.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a bad transformation. I'd never change the color of my car, but if I did solid SSG would be the route I'd take.

I think it looks sweet.

I would usually agree with you but there are so many red Vipers (no offense red owners) and the white perl is different and a definite improvement.

Don't get me wrong, I love the look of red Vipers but just could never own one or any red car for that matter.

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it looks sweet.

I would usually agree with you but there are so many red Vipers (no offense red owners) and the white perl is different and a definite improvement.

Don't get me wrong, I love the look of red Vipers but just could never own one or any red car for that matter.
agreed
I love the white
I wish dodge would have made more white Vipers

OP
OP

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like it a lot. i liked antons car car as well but the stripes and black wheels on this make it perfect.

nice job.

id love to know what this would cost to do right ? (and i assume you did it right)

Everything all together cost me 5.5k as far as labor is concerned. From being 100% stock to basically the whole transformation at the shop, including paint, lowering, stripes, interior install, system install, labor. Parts on the car were what cost more, especially the wheels...The only downside was it took him 6 months to get it done...mostly because I was out of town for business trips and not there to check up on it. The paint is flawless and blinds you in the sun. Everything was done at the same shop so that was a plus...

Motivated

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is my dream viper, I love the red on mine now but I feel it draws the wrong kind of attention. The white seems cleaner and I definietly like that there are not that many of them. Very nicely done, I would also like to see some high res pics out in the sun!

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks great. I hope your side sills dont turn on you from the heat.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks great. I hope your side sills dont turn on you from the heat.
I doubt that will happen. I've had the side skirts wrapped in heat wrap along with the cats removed...Will have some high resolution pics soon...

wiplash

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice work, very original. I can not get a quote for under 7K for a color change as you have done. Was this a shop or some one on the side? Live in Reno somewhat close.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang