Kopick4.jpg

Kopick5.jpg

OP
OP
P

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cant take credit actually copied these from another Washington member(Tom P.) who did his red with silver stripes. Stripes make it like I got another new ride. :usa:

fluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are really great pics... the red looks so deep and rich, unlike the other pics of red SRTs I've seen. Very nice looking! :2tu:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice, they look good. White emblems look good too. Now, what color do I put on the wife's black SRT10?

I toyed with the idea myself on my black SRT. The only color I can think of that isn't too gaudy would be a nice metalflake silver as is found on the later Gen II coupes - or maybe even a metalflake gold. Darker stripes might also be interesting (dark red or maybe even purple), but I think most other colors are just too flashy on a black car. The SRT is a much more "conservative" design than the previous Vipers (which is not necessarily a good thing) and thus the stripes can be overpowering.

All that said, I LOVE the stripes on Paul's car - they look great!

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best looking GenIII I've seen to date. DC should stripe them from the factory. :2tu: :2tu: :usa:

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hottest looking SRT I've seen! Nice job.

Is the red still factory, or does that have a candy look to it?

Powdercoat them wheels white!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tapered stripes are definatley the way to go on the SRT-10's. They stipes really bring the car to life. Enjoy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302