New pics of the Viper with HREs/Eibachs/Caps

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buddy of mine and I got some pics of the car with the new wheels and suspension. His camera ended up dying so we weren't able to get better rolling shots... Let me know what you think!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
D

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the best looking verts.
Perfect stance to..

Thanks!!

Is that a factory hood or aftermarket?

Aftermarket Vipair.

HUGE improvement over stock! Very nice.

Agreed! It's a completely different car than stock. I saw a stock one the other day and although it was still really nice, it was lacking some aggressiveness; Which is exactly what the hood, wheels and lowering does!

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn..I just bought a 2003 vert with eibachs and a 2008 look a like hood and had the stock rims painted black...Bought it 3 weeks ago and still havent drove it yet..Supposed to pick it up tomorrow...if it looks half as nice as yours Ill be very happy

OP
OP
D

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn..I just bought a 2003 vert with eibachs and a 2008 look a like hood and had the stock rims painted black...Bought it 3 weeks ago and still havent drove it yet..Supposed to pick it up tomorrow...if it looks half as nice as yours Ill be very happy

What color?

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Looks great!

I gotta ask though - how do you handle the bumps? I don't have my Viper lowered anywhere near what you do and there are a number of bumps/dips where you can hear the tires scrape and smell the rubber burn from hitting the wheel splash shields unless I dial up the motons to the firmest setting - which isnt that street friendly.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What color?

custom yellow...

man Im jelous of your house...I paid a 600K for my house here in hawaii and I would be ashamed to post pics of my car in front of it..

beautiful home you have their....and the car compliments it nicely

OP
OP
D

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great!

I gotta ask though - how do you handle the bumps? I don't have my Viper lowered anywhere near what you do and there are a number of bumps/dips where you can hear the tires scrape and smell the rubber burn from hitting the wheel splash shields unless I dial up the motons to the firmest setting - which isnt that street friendly.

Handles the bumps well so far. I haven't hit any major potholes, but just normal bumps it does just fine. Haven't smelled rubber or anything...

Is this Kyle's car? I am Corvette Chris buddy Tom. Lookin good.
Yeah. How's it going? Chris brags about ya all the time. How's the housing market treating you this time of year? We should cruise sometime. I hear you have quite the collection.

Viper and wheels are smokin hot. Free advise, water the grass !!! LOL:D

Haha. Here in Texas it doesn't really matter what you do to the grass in the winter, it's gonna turn yellow... Goes dormant.

custom yellow...

man Im jelous of your house...I paid a 600K for my house here in hawaii and I would be ashamed to post pics of my car in front of it..

beautiful home you have their....and the car compliments it nicely

Thanks for the compliment but unfortunately I can't take credit for the house. It's actually a friend of mines. I was just there to pick him up and figured we'd snap a few pics!

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! I want your car!!!!
Can't wait to get a Viper. I'm really jealous seeing all your rides...:2tu:

OP
OP
D

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments!

Took it for a cruise the other day with some buddies and nothing beats good weather, top down, cruising in a viper!

Jroc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could never go wrong with monoblocks. I have some eibachs/caps sitting in the garage, after seeing these pictures I cant wait to get them on.