New plates arrived!

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Never owned personalized plates before, but since they're cheap in Iowa (only $25 to start and $5/year maintenance) I had to spring for them! Had a number of choices, but this is what I ended up with!
You must be registered for see images attach

My own personal ode to the sheer power (and responsibility) that comes with this monster!

Hyru

Viper Owner
Reaction score
wow thats cheap... here in Toronto youre looking at $300 or so

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a great plate~! Unique, never seen that one before...good for you! That's an awesome price in Iowa! ~juli

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you lucky devils you have very cheap plates, VIP 1 went for about $4 million here last year, V1PER went for $44K about 5 years ago, but at least we dont have the $5 annual maintenance ;)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you lucky devils you have very cheap plates, VIP 1 went for about $4 million here last year, V1PER went for $44K about 5 years ago, but at least we dont have the $5 annual maintenance ;)

:omg::omg::omg:...yeah, I also read that in Saudi Arabia, I believe it was, a fella paid millions for a plate that just said '1' on it (no quotes on it, just the number 1)...:lmao:...we pay $43 each registration (2 years). Not bad...juli
(SOOO, Scott, you getting a custom plate for YOUR NEW '08?? We will, just deciding on new one, as 05 BEAST is on the '08...lol!)

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool Plate and CHEAP!!!!!!!!!

V10 RT on mine and it cost $2k its actually V1 ORT but it works....

You must be registered for see images attach

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like yours BAZ...nothing around it...just the words you chose (and of COURSE background of YELLOW)...wish we could do THAT! ~juli

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Still waiting for Ben's '02 plates. But his is:

OMG!

Thought it would be funny since everyone that sees it says "Oh My Gosh!" or something similar.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a good, simple one too, Missy~! HEY, aren't you on your way to CAAP???? Our turn-around for getting our plates is 2-3 weeks after online ordering. We're still 'in-waiting' for the registration to come on our '08, which we will change the plate, but can't do it yet...so got 05BEAST on there, lol~!
~~juli

OP
OP
V

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LMAO! Man I had a good laugh with that! Sorry for the hijack, Collector.

Well, as you know my name is "Scott" too! In Iowa, they put your county name on the plate, but I get that asked all the time: "How did you get your name on the plate?!" My last name is "Brady", and ironically the main street through Davenport is Brady Street. Guess this will be my new home now, no way I can top having both the main street AND the county named after me!!!!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, as you know my name is "Scott" too! In Iowa, they put your county name on the plate, but I get that asked all the time: "How did you get your name on the plate?!" My last name is "Brady", and ironically the main street through Davenport is Brady Street. Guess this will be my new home now, no way I can top having both the main street AND the county named after me!!!!

WOW, and we all thought City/Scott was important!!!! ;););) :lmao::drive: ~juli
(you are, you are!)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery