New Price for my I-forged Wheels!!!

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They would probably appeal to more buyers if they didn't have slicks on them. Have you considered seperating the wheels and tires?

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They would probably appeal to more buyers if they didn't have slicks on them. Have you considered seperating the wheels and tires?

+1, if your willing to seperate shoot me a price on the wheels

OP
OP
O

oufan2929

Viper Owner
Reaction score
People don't know what they're missing if they don't use slicks on their vipers 24/7. It's great! I've traveled all over the country w/different cars that had R6's or DR's on them. Only way to go imho. PM me for those interested in wheels or tires only...

V

Venomiss

People don't know what they're missing if they don't use slicks on their vipers 24/7. It's great! I've traveled all over the country w/different cars that had R6's or DR's on them. Only way to go imho. PM me for those interested in wheels or tires only...

Any luck just yet?

OP
OP
O

oufan2929

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No luck yet. Make some offers people! These things are just taking up space!

Phoenix SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Aren't slicks a little too exciting in the rain?

V

Venomiss

Tires, tires, everywhere...
sorry wrong quote. Cleaned out the garage just yet?

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For oufan,

the tire on the left is an R6 that has been grooved. That is a SERIOUS setup. If you buy these wheels, that would be the thing to do. If it was a 5 spoke wheel, I would be seriously considering this setup.

Jason

You must be registered for see images